Kulgam 13 February (KNB): A 4th class was killed after receiving an intense electric shock inside a coaching centre building at Chowgam village, Qazigund of south Kashmir’s Kulgam district.
Officials said that the 10 years old, Sahil Ahamd Mir son of Mohammad Amin Mir resident of Kharagund area of Qazigund, came in-contact with a Low Tension live wire while he was inside the coaching centre’s building at Chowgam.
He breathed his last while being moved to an Emergency Hospital Qazigund, officials added.
They further confirmed that police have taken up the matter. (KNB)